It’s a New Year! Take this time to re-evaluate your real estate newsletter to make sure it’s really working for you. Are you currently getting by with the basics – the “new home listing” emails? Or are you delivering content designed to engage your audience? Take a look at these 5 elements of a great real estate newsletter.
- Include helpful content related to your industry, minus the sales pitch. For example, home maintenance or decorating tips.
- Write a strong subject line. Keep it short enough to read on a mobile device, but long enough to capture attention.
- Make it visually appealing, while sticking to your brand identity.
- Visually display your contact information so it’s easy to find, rather than using basic text. Consider making it a callout box, or something similar to distinguish it from the rest of the email.
- If you want them to contact you, you have to tell them. Include a call to action to make it easy for people to get in touch with you when the recipient, or a friend of theirs, is ready.