Sometimes coming up with the right words to communicate with your audience can be tough, and it’s no different with direct mail postcards. Fortunately, there are some tried and true techniques that you can always fall back on when you find yourself at a loss for words.
Try incorporating the word “free” into your next direct mail campaign and see what happens to your response.
- Offer a free sample to generate leads
- Focus on benefits before offering freebies
- Make sure your free offer isn’t deceptive
- Offer free bonuses instead of free giveaways
- Make your free offer feel unique and personal